TLS Freight Forwarding has a proven track record with some of the largest and best-known companies in the world. We provide integrated, value-creating solutions to the world's major industries. With proven end-to-end supply chain expertise and dedicated industry specialists, the company fully understands what drives the various sectors, anticipating their respective logistics requirements.
Seamlessly combining its entire suite of services from across its business fields, TLS develops and implements customized logistics solutions throughout the supply chain, from logistics consulting and planning right through to aftermarket services.
Our Areas of Industries:
Industrial Goods / Energy Solutions:
The construction of large infrastructure projects present complex logistics challenges that often involve the transportation of very heavy and oversized loads. Based on our worldwide network and our air and ocean freight transportation capabilities, we offer integrated turnkey project logistics and forwarding services to numerous industries. We provide comprehensive logistics services to industrial companies of all types and sizes, from small to major global companies.
- • Energy and Power
- • Mining & Construction
- • Automation
- • General Industrial Goods
- • Rail vehicles and Transportation
- • Medical Equipment's
- • Paper and fiber
- • Fire and Building Security
We are proud of our expertise, our integrated end-to-end supply chain services, and the very high environmental and security standards we set for ourselves, and for the international logistics industry.
TLS unsurpassed global presence enables us to supply both inbound services to the manufacturing site, and a comprehensive range of storage, handling and distribution services for finished goods to get them to market – wherever your market may be. Today, TLS provides consistently high quality logistics services to world leading FMCG companies.
Our range of services allows high-tech clients to reduce inventories, lower distribution costs and speed up the introduction of new products. In addition, we are able to reduce supply chain complexity by offering end-to-end supply chain visibility to its customers. This enables the streamlining of processes and close collaboration between supply chain partners. Our high-tech services operate with well-established security focus and loss prevention concepts to ensure that we minimize the risk to products throughout the supply chain.
TLS has immense experience in dealing with forestry products logistics. We employ global teams of experts to provide you with the very best integrated shipping solutions.
Details of our all-containerized product range include:
- • Timber & Lumber – logs, sawn timber etc., plus basic raw materials of the tree
- • Wooden Products - plywood, MDF, flooring, decking, pellets, including wood items where there is some further element of processing/manufacturing
- • Pulp & Paper – commonly seen for shipping as copy paper, tissue, carton board, newsprint on reels, baled pulp, labels, food-packaging etc.
Food Services Logistics:
In contrast to Retail, where food is bought to be prepared and consumed at home, our Foodservice logistics services support those businesses, institutions, and companies responsible for any meal prepared outside the home.
Our services focus on market segments such as:
- • Contract Caterers
- • Quick Service Restaurant chains
- • Restaurant Chains
- • In Store Restaurant Chains
- • A dedicated solution where we store and pick orders for all outlets, delivering them through a supporting network of regional platforms
- • Consolidating of existing routes to their outlets into a single multi-temperature delivery to improve service, reduce costs and improve supplier performance
- • Support for the physical infrastructure with an integrated IT platform that allows all suppliers to 'connect' with the Foodservice operator and provide visibility of performance and yields across outlets.
- • Tailored delivery services for outlets that recognize the limitations of their stock rooms, delivery times and requirements for fresh products.
- • Dedicated implementation teams that take full responsibility for delivering projects on time, to the agreed specification and on budget.
The growing importance of mobile high-bandwidth services, i.e. being connected anytime and anywhere, video communication, as well as media-driven entertainment, has stimulated and will continue to stimulate significant investments in wireless telecommunications infrastructures.
At the same time, millions of mobile subscribers are registered every day and drive basic mobile infrastructure investments, as well as, the sales of multimedia devices.
Our telecom services
- • Vendor Managed Inventory
- • Supplier Consolidations
- • Direct to Market (D2M)
- • End-to-End Management, from production to final site delivery.